Sunday 14 June 2009

missing and Its finally OVER!

Here i am sitting on my bed with my comfortable soft duvet writing my first blog ever during the wee hours..I have been told all the time by my friend Kaelynn that i need to set up a blog. She always says to me.."Babe, when are you going to set up a blog?? I don't even know what is happening to you in UK now..". Here i am now writing my first blog and i will update you(Kaelynn) more in whats going on here yea? Though you left back to Malaysia 2 weeks ago, i am missing you babe!! Not forgetting my other two lovely mates Laura and Sabby!!

Finally, i am DONE with uni FOREVER!! I will be graduating next month 17th July. Can't wait for that day to come but as the days passed, i feel myself getting nearer to stressful days as i am now or i should say still looking for a job. And, when i get a job it will be working life for me. Unless, i plan to take my Masters, which i might persue my Masters if i feel like it and also if i have the money. Ohyea, i found a house here! Yippeee!! Kaelynn, its nicer than the one im living in now..unlucky you..lol..


Also, to my fellow mates in Malaysia, i don't think i will be coming back Malaysia that soon yet. So, if you guys are planning to fly over please do so..

Till then..good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment